- Tresa Galentine on Profile of a Professional West African Mask-Maker
- Counter strike on What’s New and Exciting at Lotus Masks?
- Ralph Thompson on Learn 7 Words in West African Languages
- Michelle on Why African Masks Make Great Gifts; Top 10 “Giftable” Masks
- motorcade on What’s New and Exciting at Lotus Masks?
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Rare Yohure masks, towering 44” African couple statue sets, and anthropomorphic masks are among the many new arrivals from Africa! We’re so excited we want to introduce a few of the new African masks and statues to you! Obviously, we … Continue reading
We thought it would be fun to post an informational blog for our readers about the many ways to say “mask” in some of the African tribal languages from where our masks originate. While we know a few of our … Continue reading
Understanding an African mask’s history, cultural context, and knowing the artisan who crafted it helps us appreciate each piece. Likewise, getting to know the individuals behind Lotus Masks proves just as enriching a story. Find out how Tim and Kyle … Continue reading