- Tresa Galentine on Profile of a Professional West African Mask-Maker
- Counter strike on What’s New and Exciting at Lotus Masks?
- Ralph Thompson on Learn 7 Words in West African Languages
- Michelle on Why African Masks Make Great Gifts; Top 10 “Giftable” Masks
- motorcade on What’s New and Exciting at Lotus Masks?
Monthly Archives: September 2010
If you’re like us, you love African masks–or masks in general. You’d love to have them all, and you think they’d make great gifts. If you’re considering giving an African mask as a gift to a first-time collector (who may … Continue reading
Come September 19, an exhibition of sculpture from the ancient Kingdom of Ife will arrive at Houston’s Museum of Fine Arts. This will be its first stop in the US after successfully touring Britain and Spain where it was eagerly … Continue reading
“We love all of our masks, it’s hard to choose a favorite,” say Tim & Kyle, the mask-loving duo behind Lotus Masks. But when you twist their arms, you’ll get an answer. And why not start browsing for Tibetan, Indonesian, … Continue reading