- Tresa Galentine on Profile of a Professional West African Mask-Maker
- Counter strike on What’s New and Exciting at Lotus Masks?
- Ralph Thompson on Learn 7 Words in West African Languages
- Michelle on Why African Masks Make Great Gifts; Top 10 “Giftable” Masks
- motorcade on What’s New and Exciting at Lotus Masks?
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Abdoulie Sowe is one of many in an extended family that makes his living almost entirely through woodcarving and finishing. Everyday, he hikes several miles from his family compound on on side of the Brikama village, to the outskirts of … Continue reading