- Tresa Galentine on Profile of a Professional West African Mask-Maker
- Counter strike on What’s New and Exciting at Lotus Masks?
- Ralph Thompson on Learn 7 Words in West African Languages
- Michelle on Why African Masks Make Great Gifts; Top 10 “Giftable” Masks
- motorcade on What’s New and Exciting at Lotus Masks?
Monthly Archives: August 2011
In Africa, masks can be traced back to well past Paleolithic times. These art objects were, and are still made of various materials, included are leather, metal, fabric and various types of wood. African masks are considered amongst the finest … Continue reading
A vintage or antique look can add to the appeal of your African mask, but improper care can lead to devaluation or degradation of your mask or sculptures. Since most African artifacts are crafted from the natural materials, following these … Continue reading