- Tresa Galentine on Profile of a Professional West African Mask-Maker
- Counter strike on What’s New and Exciting at Lotus Masks?
- Ralph Thompson on Learn 7 Words in West African Languages
- Michelle on Why African Masks Make Great Gifts; Top 10 “Giftable” Masks
- motorcade on What’s New and Exciting at Lotus Masks?
Monthly Archives: September 2011
To outsiders, Marabouts, superstitions and omens seem part of Africa’s ancient history. Stepping foot within rural West Africa today, however, a visitor will realize the very realness of spiritual healing and the seriousness with which these practices are still treated … Continue reading